Build a Strong Brand with the Right Differentiation Strategy
A company’s most important assets are its brands. A strongly differentiated brand creates purchasing preference, customer loyalty and better sales numbers.
If you had a chance to read some of my brand differentiation strategy articles and feel that we are on the same page you might consider collaborating with me.
I help new and established companies craft a unique differentiation strategy that will separate their brand from competition.
How Will This Benefit Your Business?
At the end of this project you will be able to provide your customers with a clear answer to questions such us: “Why should I buy from you and not the competition? What makes your brand different?””How does my brand stand out?”.
How it Works: The Process
If this is something that interests you, here is what’s going to happen:
1. You submit the Brand Differentiation Initial Assessment Form.
This form contains very basic information and should take about 2 minutes to complete. I will do my best to get back to you within 24 hours.
2. We’ll schedule a meeting so I could learn more about your business
This can be done online via Skype or face to face if you are located in the Greater Toronto Area. During the conversation I will make sure I gather all the information I need to start working on the project.
3. You share your research data and existing marketing materials
Any research information about how your brand is currently perceived is very helpful. I will also review at your existing marketing materials to see how you are currently communicating to your target market.
4. I will deliver the final brand positioning and differentiation document
The 40-50 page document will include your brand differentiation strategy, positioning statement, supporting elements, and suggesting regarding brand slogans. The final presentation will take about 1.5 hours.
How Long Will It Take to Complete the Project?
I am usually able to complete a brand differentiation project is 3-4 weeks. This time estimate assumes that I will receive your feedback in a timely manner.
Due to a very busy schedule that includes a full time job, personal clients, this blog, and a growing family, I am only able to work on one brand differentiation project per month.
I do this to provide my clients with focus, quality results and fast turnaround time. I also prefer to work with businesses where a single person or a small group of people can make decisions and change things fast and more effectively.
How Much Does It Cost?
The fee for this service starts at $1999.
Who is This Service For?
You might want to consider contacting me if any of following scenarios applies to your business:
- Your current brand positioning is very generic
- You are launching a new brand in your current market
- You are planning to expand internationally
- Consumers have no defined perceptions about your brand
- You are loosing sales to a competitive brand that is promoting a superior value proposition
- The core market the brand is targeting is slowly (or rapidly) diminishing
- The brand is not appealing to future generations of consumers
- Your company introduced another brand that makes the existing brand’s positioning irrelevant
- Your company suddenly owns an internal competitive advantage that needs to be incorporated into the new strategy