This is a guest post by Melissa Kelly*.
From building brand authority to dominating the market, what does it take to manage your brand in a changing digital world? In this work-appropriate slide show, you’ll discover statistics on brand management and best practices for helping your brand evolve today.
Here are some interesting statistics from the slide show:
- 65% of audiences are visual learners – Mind Tools
- Color increases brand recognition by up to 80% – Colorcom, University of Loyola, Maryland study
- 45% of a brand’s image can be attributed to what it says and how it says it – Landor Associates
- When designing, white space increases the perception of information by 20% – Human Factors
- 54% of people don’t trust brands – Havas Media
- 82% of marketers create and deliver brand assets at every point of customer interaction – IBM Marketing Survey
- 74% of online consumers expect a brand’s web content to be personalized to their interests – Janrain & Harris Interactive
- 92% of consumers trust brand advocates – Nielsen, Global Trust in Advertising Report
- 75% of consumers cite brand awareness as a major influencer in making their buying decision – visual.ly
- Consistent brands are worth 20% more than those who aren’t consistent – Techipedia, Lucy Hunt
Melissa Kelly is the marketing manager at WebDAM, a leading cloud-based digital asset management platform helping brands grow and thrive.